Triple Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes Servings: 15
- 10 Tablespoons butter , melted ( 1 Stick + 2 Tablespoons)
- 2 cups light brown sugar , packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix together the melted butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix just until combined.
- Stir in all 3 types of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.