By: Chef Crystal, Serves 6
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 lb. Asparagus
- 2 Med. avocados
- 6 Hard-boiled eggs
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tablespoons Avocado oil + 1 Tablespoon
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven 400. Wash and trim asparagus. Drizzle with 1 Tablespoon avocado oil and rub with salt and pepper. Roast 6-8 minutes then set aside to cool.
- Cut roasted asparagus into 1 1/2″ pieces.
- Wash cucumber. Slice into 1/4″ thick rounds.
- Wash, dry and chop dill, reserve 1 Tablespoon
- Zest lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons.
- Juice the lemon.
- Mince shallot.
- Combine lemon juice, shallot, dill, avocado oil and salt and pepper in a small jar. Shake well.
- Peel and cut hard-boiled eggs into wedges.
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit and dice the avocados.
- Plate asparagus, cucumber, avocado and egg wedges. Drizzle dressing generously and gently toss. Garnish with reserved dill and lemon zest. Serve and enjoy!