No products were found matching your selection.
- Each Summer Camp program is 4 days of cooking, learning, and new recipes.
- Each camp is 3 hours long per day.
- Our AM camps are from 9:00 am -12:00 pm and our PM camps are from 1:00-4:00 pm. $10.00 daily fee for late pickup.
- Camps are Monday through Thursday unless otherwise noted.
- If your child is attending both AM & PM camps they are welcome to stay over the lunch break. We are fully staffed during the break.
- Chef Led instruction and hands on cooking lessons working in small groups and some individual projects.
- Aprons provided to wear for the week at camp.
- Eat or take home everything you make at camp each day!
- Safe and clean space to learn, create, and have fun. Our kitchen is cleaned and sanitized daily and between camps. Our sanitization and Covid-19 protocols are based on the most current guidelines provided to us by the Minnesota Dept. of Health. Our Covid-19 protocol is subject to change and the details of the requirements necessary to attend (mask, temp. check etc.) will be determined at a date closer to our camp season starting.
Way Cool Cooking School Summer Camp General Information
Our summer camp program was rated one of the top summer programs for kids but Mpls. St. Paul Magazine for the 4th year! Check it out HERE!
We are looking forward to cooking up some fun with you again this summer. 2019 Camp Registration will begin Jan. 1 2019. Call us at 952-949-6799 if you have any questions.
Cancellation Policy for Summer Camp
Cancellations must be made 90 days prior to your scheduled camp to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued due to illness or missed classes. The Way Cool Cooking School, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of participants. At the Way Cool Cooking School, we will make every effort to accommodate our customers.