No products were found matching your selection.
Registration for 2019 Summer Camp Begins in January, in the meantime, we hope to see you this fall at one of our upcoming classes, winter break camps, and parties! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see more camp highlights like these!
- Each Summer Camp program is 4 days of cooking, learning, and new recipes.
- Each camp is 3 hours long per day.
- Our AM camps are 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Our PM camps are from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Camps are Monday through Thursday unless otherwise noted.
- If your child is attending both AM & PM camps they are welcome to stay over the lunch break. We are fully staffed during the break.
- $10.00 daily fee for late pickup.
Way Cool Cooking School Summer Camp General Information
Our summer camp program was rated one of the top summer programs for kids but Mpls. St. Paul Magazine for the 4th year! Check it out HERE!
We are looking forward to cooking up some fun with you again this summer. 2019 Camp Registration will begin Jan. 1 2019. Call us at 952-949-6799 if you have any questions.
New this Year! Way Cool Master Chef Camp for Ages 12-16
The Way Cool Master Chef Cooking camp program is an immersive and hands-on 4-day cooking day camp for your child. This Camp expands on your child’s existing cooking skills and techniques and is designed specifically for our older more experienced student chefs, ages 12-16. Your child will receive greater confidence in the kitchen as a chef by taking their established cooking basic skills to the next level; in this advanced small group all day camp program.
Cancellation Policy for Summer Camp
Cancellations must be made 90 days prior to your scheduled camp to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued due to illness or missed classes. The Way Cool Cooking School, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of participants. At the Way Cool Cooking School, we will make every effort to accommodate our customers.