makes 12 pops photo credit: https://onelittleproject.com/
- 1 package melting chocolate (almond bark)
- 12 marshmallows
- 24 small pretzels
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 cinnamon red hot candies
- Equipment: 12 lollipop sticks
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Skewer a marshmallow on each lollipop stick then dip it into the melted chocolate so it’s thoroughly covered. Shake off any excess then place each marshmallow pop on the baking sheet.
- While the chocolate is still tacky, attach two pretzels to form the antlers.
- Next, attach the candy eyes, followed by attaching the cinnamon red hot nose.
- Allow the pops to sit until fully hardened about 5 minutes before serving.