Chef Peter’s Favorite Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2/3 Cup Chocolate Syrup ( To Make Chocolate Variation)
- In a medium bowl, stir together cold milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold milk mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour into frozen ice cream machine container and place in machine, for about 30-45 minutes until chilled.