Prep Time: 15 mins Total Time: 21 mins Serves: 6, Yield: 30 meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients and shape into 30 meatballs approximately 1″ across.
- Spray a nonstick pan lightly with veggie oil.
- Cook the meatballs for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through and nicely browned on the outside You will likely have to repeat the process for a second batch unless you have one big frypan!
- Great as a Meatball Slider with Hawaiian buns, marinara, and melted mozzarella cheese.