The love of French food comes together in this French dinner party. With the focus on enjoying time with your family and friends, we have created a menu for any Francophile.
Learn how to create a meal that combines all the best savory and sweet flavors that make up French cuisine. This 4-course meal consists of both hands-on and demonstrative elements. Learn from Way Cool chefs how to create the classic French onion soup, whip up a vinaigrette, sauté and roast Chicken Française with Herbs de Provence potatoes, and flip crepes with berry compote for dessert.
- French Onion Soup ~ served with toasted French baguette croutons topped with, melted gruyere cheese
- Green Salad with a French Vinegarette ~ fresh greens dressed with a light Tarragon French Vinaigrette
- Chicken Française ~ lightly breaded chicken breasts in a buttery lemon white wine sauce, served with roasted Herbs de Provence petite potatoes
- Crepes ~ served with sweetened berry compote and dusted with powdered sugar
How Our Chef Led Dinner Parties Work
Take the stress out of hosting with these 4-course, chef-led dinner parties. They’re right for any occasion. All Dinner Parties have both elements of hands-on learning and chef demonstration. This a great way to gather in the kitchen, learn some new cooking tips, and celebrate everything from a night out, birthday, promotion, engagement, retirement, or just something fun to do!
Our chef-led Dinner Parties are created to allow you and your guests to experience a different food culture; a way of traveling without even leaving the table. The menus include both traditional and modern elements and dishes of cuisines from around the world.
- 2.5 Hours
- You Pick the Date and Time
- Call to reserve your dinner party today! 952-949-6799