Birthday Party and Bakery Host
This position is responsible for greeting and serving customers Way Cool Bakery Goods and assisting Way Cool Chefs, children, parents and guests during birthday parties on weekends.
- Help set up and clean up birthday parties.
- Greet birthday party families and children, assist party participants with check in and ensure guests are satisfied with their visit.
- Sell bakery items
- Provide samples to guests
- Complete necessary paperwork for inventory control.
- Operate a credit card processing machine and make change for cash transactions
- Assist Chefs with the general maintenance/upkeep of party areas.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must maintain a high level of concentration for extended periods of time.
- Retail experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with attention to detail.
- Be quick, efficient, and professional and reliable.
- Must be able to stand for 4 hours at a time.
- Must have good math skills and be able to operate a credit card processing machine and make change for cash transactions.
- Customer service and strong communication skills desirable.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Approximately 6-8 hours per week. Hours will vary on Saturdays between the hours of 9:30-6:00 and Sundays 10:30-4:00. The wage for this position is $10.00 per hour and does not include benefits.
Please forward all resumes to Lynn@WayCoolCookingSchool.com.