Happy Vanilla Milkshake Day
The perfect treat for a warm day we love a good vanilla milkshake. Here is our recipe for a basic thick milkshake.
You can add just about anything into this recipe to make it your own. I like to top mine with some whipped cream and of course a cherry!
Thick Vanilla Milkshake
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In the base of the blender combine the milk and vanilla.
- Add in the ice Cream, and begin by pulse mixture to incorporate.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Top with your favorite flavors, syrups, and toppings.