What to expect with our Workplace Wellness Classes
- Learn new recipes & cooking tips
- Build your confidence in the kitchen to have more fun cooking and cook more often
- Learn ways to take the stress out of meal planning
- Learn lunch and dinner ideas your friends and family will love to
- Learn ways to make healthy choices during the week
- Sample recipes at the class
Don’t Cook on an Empty Stomach Appetizers and Soda/Water service is available upon arrival for an additional $15.00 per person.
Capacity: We can accommodate groups of up 50 guests at our Eden Prairie Location. FREE PARKING is available and plenty of it.
Availability: We are open 7 days a week by appointment. To reserve a specific date we suggest reserving your space 4-6 weeks prior to your required date. But we know last minute stuff happens, if we have availability we will book up to one week prior to your event.
Contract and Deposit: There is $500 deposit due at the time of booking your event. The remaining balance is due the day of the event.
- Rescheduling event 14 or more days prior to scheduled date ~ Deposit will transfer to your rescheduled date, no additional charges.
- Rescheduling event within 14 days of scheduled date ~ Deposit is retained to cover event costs, full balance due at rescheduled date.
- Cancelling event 14 days or more prior to scheduled date ~ Full refund of deposit.
- Cancelling event within 14 days of scheduled date ~ Deposit is retained to cover event costs. If cancelling within 7 days of event, an additional $200 cancellation fee will apply.
*This policy applies to all Way Cool Cooking School Inc. rescheduled and canceled events due to illness, weather, unplanned circumstances, etc. that result in the inability to attend at scheduled event time.
Special Request: If you have clients or co-workers with allergies please let us know prior to your event and we will work with you to make accommodations.