- Each Summer Camp program is 4 days of cooking, learning, and new recipes.
- Each camp is 3 hours long per day.
- Our AM camps are from 9:00 am -12:00 pm and our PM camps are from 1:00-4:00 pm. $10.00 daily fee for late pickup.
- Camps are Monday through Thursday unless otherwise noted.
- If your child is attending both AM & PM camps they are welcome to stay over the lunch break. We are fully staffed during the break.
- Chef Led instruction and hands on cooking lessons working in small groups and some individual projects.
- Aprons provided to wear for the week at camp.
- Eat or take home everything you make at camp each day!
- Safe and clean space to learn, create, and have fun. Our kitchen is cleaned and sanitized daily and between camps. Our sanitization and Covid-19 protocols are based on the most current guidelines provided to us by the Minnesota Dept. of Health. Our Covid-19 protocol is subject to change and the details of the requirements necessary to attend (mask, temp. check etc.) will be determined at a date closer to our camp season starting.
Cancellation Policy for Summer Camp
Cancellations must be made 90 days prior to your scheduled camp to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued due to illness or missed classes. The Way Cool Cooking School, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of participants. At the Way Cool Cooking School we will make every effort to accommodate our customers.