Makes 12 Jumbo Cupcakes
- 1 box favorite cake mix
- Holiday jumbo baking cups
- Pam spray
- 1 pkg. Oreos
- 1 Pkg. Candy Corn
- 1 red-colored gummy worm, cut into 12 strips
- Chocolate frosting 1 container
- Brown M&M’;s for eyes
- Preheat Oven
- Make cupcakes per mix instructions.
- Cool Completely
- Per Cupcake: 3 Oreos, 6 candy corns, and 1 red gummy worm piece for the gobbler.
- Untwist all 3 Oreos reserving 2 halves with the white fill (for Eyes), and 1 Cookie side (for Back piece)
- Gently press M&M’s into the white side of the two Oreos and set aside.
- Frost half of the plain Oreo with chocolate frosting and arrange the candy corns to create feathers. Set aside.
- Frost the top of the cupcake completely.
- Press the eyes onto the cupcake and the feathered Oreo.
- Add the candy corn nose and the gobbler strip