Be the star of some of your favorite food network shows! Each day will feature a challenge inspired by a different show.
Day 1 Master Chef: Mystery Box Challenge
Day 2 Cupcake Wars: Baking/Decorating
Day 3 Diners, Drive-Inns, and Dives
Day 4 Chopped: Secret Basket Challenge
- Each Summer Camp program is 4 days of cooking, learning, and new recipes.
- Each camp is 3 hours long per day.
- Our AM camps are from 9:00 AM -12:00 PM
- Camps are Monday through Thursday unless otherwise noted.
- If your child is attending both AM & PM camps they are welcome to stay over the lunch break. We are fully staffed during the break.
- Before and After Care options are available to accommodate your families' schedules. $40.00 for the week, 1 hour before or 1 hour after.
- $10.00 daily fee for late pickup.
Cancellation Policy for Summer Camp:
- January 1, 2018- June 4, 2018: Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to your scheduled camp to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued if Cancellation occurs within 30 Days of the scheduled camp. No refunds will be issued due to illness or missed classes.
- June 4, 2018- August 31, 2018: No refunds will be issued if Cancellation occurs after June 4, 2018. No refunds will be issued due to illness or missed classes.
- The WAY-COOL Cooking School, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of participants and full refunds will be offered. At the WAY-COOL Cooking School, we will make every effort to accommodate our customers.