Double Chocolate Chip Cookie
22 min | 10 min prep | 6 dozen
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons half-and-half (or light cream)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
2. Add half-and-half and vanilla.
3. Combine flour, cocoa, and soda; add to creamed mixture, beating just until blended.
4. Stir in c chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes (do not overbake).
7. Cool slightly on cookie sheet before moving to a rack.