• 1/2 cup cold milk
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1 pint heavy cream
- 2/3 Cup Chocolate Syrup ( To Make Chocolate Variation)
1. In a medium bowl, stir together cold milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold milk mixture into whipped cream.
3. Pour into frozen ice cream machine container and place in machine, for about 30-45 minutes until chilled.